Stive !!!

June 16

Like every day else
I wake up  7:AM
brush my teeth
get dressed
To my way to catch the 8 clock bus to work
oh my routine…..

Jumping in work
get my coffee
waiting to see stive!! Oh!! stive!!!!
the only thing make my world have a mining
oh!! if just I can go and kiss him oh!!!

I found my boss calling for meting in his office
Oh! stive will be there
I run to the W.C get my make up fix
And oh I got late dame
I run to the office and BoOoM
I hit some one my eyes goes  up to see who I crash ?
And oh my god Stive I found my self too hot my heart will explode

And he said : do we know each other ?
I said : I know you!
He said : and your name is ?? I said :Carolina
He said : we are late
I said: yeah 2 years
He said: I mint for the meeting
I said : oh yeah yeah ok ok lets go

And oh my god all the meeting he is just stare at me

Later….

We have finished  the meeting and I waking to my office no I think I was flaying
And someone call my name and oh my god!!!
He is behind me !

He said: hi !
I said: hi !
He said: would you care for a cup of tea in the café ? And if u don’t it is ok with me?
I said : yeah sure

And we go to the café I don’t like tea but I like it like never before

And we talk too much
and he ask me to do it sometimes

And I going back to office
and he calling my name again I never felt that my name is so much beautiful
and he want my number hill yeah
And I get his too

Back to home in 5 pm
I found my mobile ring in 6 pm
and it is stive oh!!!
And he asking me to go out for while
I said: ok

And we met in the west coast café
And he is like an angel coming from the sky just for me
And we talk and talk
and walk on the beach
and back to my place he take me home
And we kissed !!!!!!!!!
oh my god my heart will stop

My best day oh my……….
Carolina?……Carolina?…..Carolina?….are you hear me ?…..Carolina?!!!

And I found my self in a hospital
and strange I wear my work cloth
and I found my brother talk to me call my name
and I said what’s happing
he said that I get hit by the bus this morning
but it is ok I just pass out
and I ask him what today
he said June 16

Oh my got I was having my best dream ever oh

Some one knocked on the room door
and he was Stive!! coming with flowers

And he said: I did not found u today in work and I just got worried
I go to your place
And they said that you hit the bus
I hope the bus is ok oh not that I hope u ok ok never mind

And I ask him wondering : how you know my place ?!!
He said : I follow you daily !!!!!

And he said : we should go out sometime
And I hope you are ok and goodbye

And I said: would you care for a cup of tea
He said : you do not like tea but I care to drink coke with you

The end


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ChillOut


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com