YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

In the begging
I don’t any one ask me for who I wrote this
because I didn`t see her face I just I felt it !....

In 2/5/10
I dreamed my first dream of her
some girl comeing from up I don't know where she come from
but I remember that I was waiting with a pink flowers
and she was wearing a red dress with flower in her hair
and come to me and the sun behind her was in the sunrise
I don’t know but I think i was Happy !!!

In 13/7/10
I saw her cry but I just saw the tear one tear and THE BLACK is the place color
I was dieing for a girl I didn`t know

In 10/9/10
long time I was afraid that I will never see her face
I want her soo much
I know that I am kind of men that unlucky with love yet
and I never Felt it to any girl I met
but why this girl
why she moves all my Senses
why she concord my mind 
why now ?!!

In that day 10/9/10
she’s back but with Different new look
I see her smile hear it
and I swear I know that I hear a music
and it was load
it is my fav song of gipsy kings and it was love and liberte

I shocked I saw her hand
like an angel wings come to cover my heart with an amazing joy
I touch her hair it is like a hot breathe hitting a frozen hand

In 20/10/10
I was wearing tuxedo and sitting in bambino char
and holding a cup of coffee and cigarette
waiting some thing looking to my watch every second goes
but the time was running to slow
one second every time I look to it
and her she comes behind me saying miss me
she  wearing a pink flower ring in her right hand
and I looking up I just saw her eyes like a half moon in every eye spotting right to me
hit my heart like a faith light saying it is not too late......

In 1/11/10
I was running in a Beautiful green garden
with  red and pink flowers every where
holding her hand
And  on the spur of the moment stopped to take a rest
and we look to the sky to see the sunset
and she said I love sunrise and you love sunset
and I said that because you are my sunshine
and she said and that because you are my moonlight

I know some will say whose that crazy man !!
but if that is a really crazy how much I love to be......



0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

ChillOut


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com